Re: Moz 1.0 NS 6.2.2, NS 6.2.3 Mac OS9

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:57:02 -0600
 To:  HWG <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Download and install NS6.2.3 and then see if you get just as screwed by
downloading Mozilla 1.0 for Mac OS 9.  Try and load pages by hand typing
them in the URL address line.  One out of 2000 might bother loading, most
just stop at a blank page.  Then view the source, it will say html, body,
/body, /html and nothing else.  If the page uses no java or CSS it will
almost always load though.

NS 4.0.8 says for PPC until you download it then it say 68K from the link
down below.  Now I remember how crippled 4 was as to Java and CSS.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"...shall I teach you what knowledge is?
When you know a thing, to recognize that you know it,
and when you do not know a thing, to recognize that you do not know it.
That is knowledge."
Confucius